67 Pall Mall Private Members’ Club is a fantastic venue for Sunday lunch to celebrate M’s birthday.
The 3 course meal accompanying the various wines was a delight. See 67 Pall Mall Private Members’ Club Champagne and Wine Review for more information on drinks. You could select a 2 or 3 course meal. Of course, we all selected the 3 course meal!
- Spicy squid tempura, marinated fennel and tomato salsa
- Scotch Burford brown egg, Macween’s haggis & piccalilli
- Slow roasted Tamworth pork belly & Bramley apple sauce
- Roast sirloin of red Lincoln beef, Yorkshire pudding & creamed horseradish
- Sides of potato, carrots and cabbage
- Vanilla pannacotta, macerated Guarigette strawberries, lime and basil
- Chocolate mouse with sesame brandy snap
- Cheese platter
Each course was well presented and we savoured each dish. The main meal was sizeable which filled us up. However, space had to be made for desserts and we soldiered on. My favourite dishes were the squid tempura and the vanilla pannacotta.
The excellent service, ambience and food made this an occasion to remember. Please note you need to be a member or be a guest of a member to dine at this fabulous venue.
Budget: £££££ (with drinks)
Address: 67 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5ES