The Listing London Review
As lunch came around on Friday, we were thinking of where to go for lunch on a gorgeous sunny day when we thought of The Listing London. The Listing is part of the Drake and Morgan group of bars and restaurants and was close to our office.
First impressions were great. We walked into an impressive entrance and received a friendly greeting. This particular venue has been shortlisted for the Restaurant & Bar Design awards in 2018. It is easy to why they have been shortlisted because of the beautiful modern interior which has influences of mid 20th century design.
We sat on a the balcony terrace enjoying the sunshine and ordered our lunch and drinks.
- Breaded Thai crab with cold rice noodles £13.95
- Halloumi Burger: Halloumi, hummus, red pepper & flat mushroom in gluten free burger £11.50
- Roast cauliflower salad: Seeds, olives, broad beans, peas & olive tapenade with halloumi £12.45
- Kiwi splash: cool iced mocktail £5.00
- Choc brownie martini: Ketel One vodka, crème de cacao, hazelnut milk, brownie syrup & chocolate bitters £7.95
The feast for our eyes did not match the feast on our tongue. However, we enjoyed the atmosphere and interior design so we will be returning for drinks.
We wish you all the best with the Restaurant & Bar Design awards on 4 October 2018!
Address: Cannon Green, Bush Lane, London EC4R 0AA. It is 2 minutes from Cannon Street Station.