1   20
0   40
0   36
0   28
0   21
2   42
1   29
0   48

Kiln Soho London Wines

Kiln Soho London Wines

Kiln Soho London offers a small selection of wines from Europe, Australia and USA. When we ordered 17 dishes, we also ordered a Spanish white wine, El Vinyerons Lluerna Blanc 2017 and a French rosé, Maison Guillot-Broux Mâcon-Rosé amongst the 6 of us. For more details on what we ate, read our review on Kiln Soho.

El Vinyerons Lluerna Blanc 2017

Els Vinyerons Lluerna Blanc 2017 is a Catalonian natural white wine made from Xarello grapes produced by Vinyerons Vins Naturals. The producer harvests the grapes by hand using local yeasts in stainless steel barrels for 90% of the grapes for 4 months and the remaining 10% is in French oak barrels. It is a light yellow coloured wine which was slightly sweet and dry with a short finish.

Kiln Soho London wines, El Vinyerons Lluerna Blanc 2017 Spanish white wine

Maison Guillot-Broux Mâcon-Rosé 2017

Jean-Gérard Guillot and Jacqueline Broux, founded the Domaine Guillot-Broux in 1978 which was certified organic since 1991. Their sons, Emmanuel and Patrice, have taken over the running of the domaine in 2008. Their domaine encompasses 17 hectares in three villages of Cruzille, Grévilly and Chardonnay. Only the healthiest grapes are harvested by hand for fermentation. Maison Guillot-Broux Mâcon-Rosé 2017 has a darker pink colour than other rosés and has a fruity, mineral flavour.

Kiln Soho London wines, Maison Guillot-Broux Mâcon-Rosé 2017, French Burgundy rosé wine

What types of wines have you had at Kiln Soho London? Have you had these two wines before? Let us know what you thought of them.

Follow:
Share:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Email Subscribe